Saturday 26 November 2011

Sunil Says "He Believes In All Gods"

Sunil Says He Believes In All Gods
“I believe in all Gods and worship all of them,” says Sunil. On the sets of Poola Rangadu the actor adds, “I don’t categorise Gods. I go to Ajmer Dargah, the Church, Maha Vishnu temple..the names are different but the power is the same.” Sunil says Poolarangadu fell on his lap suddenly, it is a fully entertaining film, with dances and a climax that people won’t expect.
He adds that RGV is one of the greatest directors he met, he says of RGV, “RGV told me that if Appalraju were to be made by some other actor it might have worked, the audience had a lot of expectations on me. But even though the film flopped, I derived a kick out of working with him. He would always say Sunil don’t be tense, if anything goes wrong I will be the one to carry the blame. We are all equally to be blamed for the flop..He made the film without deviating from what he told me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

INDIA ENOW

How do u rate my blog?

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More